The Mothership Monthly Agreement
Effective date: 4/18/23
- Coaching Services: The Coach agrees to provide coaching services to the Client as part of "The Mothership" membership program, which includes 2 coaching calls per month on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday at 10am MT, along with access to recordings in the Kajabi portal for 3 months.
- Payment: The Client agrees to pay the Coach a monthly fee of $111 for the coaching services. Payment shall be made in advance, and the Client's membership will be active as long as payments are current. The Client has the option to cancel the membership at any time.
- Confidentiality: The Coach agrees to maintain the confidentiality of all information shared by the Client during the coaching sessions, except as required by law or with the express written consent of the Client.
- Client Responsibilities: The Client acknowledges and agrees that the success of the coaching relationship depends on their active participation, honesty, and commitment to taking action towards their goals. The Client is solely responsible for their own decisions, actions, and outcomes.
- Recording and Storage: The Client acknowledges and consents to the recording and storage of coaching calls as described in a separate consent form provided by the Coach. The Client agrees to use the recordings for personal use only and not to share or reproduce them without the prior written consent of the Coach.
- Disclaimer: The Coach is not a licensed therapist or financial advisor and does not provide legal, financial, or psychological advice. The coaching services are not intended to replace professional advice, and the Client is solely responsible for seeking appropriate professional assistance as needed.
- Termination: Either party may terminate this Agreement by providing written notice to the other party. In case of termination, the Client will be responsible for any outstanding fees due up to the date of termination.
- Limitation of Liability: The Coach's liability under this Agreement shall be limited to the amount paid by the Client for the coaching services. The Coach shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in connection with this Agreement.
- Entire Agreement: This Agreement contains the entire understanding of the Parties and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements and understandings, whether oral or written, relating to the subject matter hereof.
- Governing Law: This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado.
- Amendments: Any amendments or modifications to this Agreement must be in writing and signed by both Parties.
By checking the box below, the Client acknowledges and agrees to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints about The Mothership Monthly Agreement, please contact us:
- By email: [email protected]