Unlock Your True Potential with "UNLEASHED"
Are you a mom who's feeling overwhelmed, burned out, and lost in the role of being someone's mom? Do you long for more in life but find yourself constantly held back by guilt and self-doubt? It's time to set yourself free and rediscover the vibrant, empowered woman within you.
This 8-week group coaching program is designed especially for you, the mom who craves a life beyond the confines of modern motherhood. UNLEASHED is designed to liberate moms like you from the chains of societal expectations and help you thrive in every aspect of your life.
What To Expect from "Unleashed"
🌟 Release: In the first phase of the program, we'll take a look at motherhood, parenting and your life from a whole new lens. You'll get crystal clear on the internal and external patterns holding you back from the life you want.
🌟 Imagine: I'll show you how to get out of your own way. In this stage you'll create the biggest vision for how you want your life to be and redefine your personal #momgoals.
🌟 Shift: It's time to see the difference. In "Unleashed," you'll gain potent new tools to start shifting your behaviors and inner world immediately.
🌟 Embody: This program culminates in empowerment. You'll be equipped with the tools and knowledge to take control of your life, set boundaries, and pursue your dreams and aspirations without apology.
The "Unleashed" Sisterhood
One of the unique aspects of "Unleashed" is the intimate and supportive community of moms just like you. Connect, share, and grow with a village of women who understand your journey and will cheer you on every step of the way.
The RISE Method
"Unleashed" employs my proven R.I.S.E method, a transformative approach that helps you to live life on your own terms.
- 📅 Duration: 8 weeks of in-depth coaching and support. First call starts Tuesday February 20th at 10am MST.
- 👥 Group Coaching: Benefit from the wisdom of expert coaching and the shared experiences of a supportive community.
- 🧭 Structured Curriculum: Weekly lessons around motherhood, matrescence and conscious parenting to help you transform your life.
📱 Daily Messaging: Unlimited messaging access to Kendra M-F, 24 hour response time
✨Weekly "Soulwork": Each week you'll receive a new exercise or reflection to help anchor in your new learnings
Investment in Yourself
Your investment in "Unleashed" is $1,997. I understand that each mom's financial situation is unique, so I offer flexible payment options to suit your needs:
- 💳 One-Time Payment: $1,997
- Bonus 1:1 call ($200 value) if you chose this option
- 💰 Payment Plans: Break it down into manageable installments.
- 4-Month Payment Plan: $500 per month
I'm confident that "Unleashed" will be a transformative experience for you. That's why I offer a 100% money-back guarantee. If you aren't satisfied with the program after showing up and participating in every call and completing all the modules, I will refund your total investment.
It's time to...
- Have more to life than just kids and work
- Take time for yourself without any guilt
- Feel more connected to your yourself and your family
- Have people and places in your life that light you up
- Feel so embodied and confident in your values that you don't worry about what other people think of you
Your Time to Thrive Starts Now
Are you ready to reclaim your identity, rediscover your passions, and thrive in motherhood and beyond? "Unleashed" is your path to empowerment and a life filled with purpose.
Join today and give yourself permission to thrive.
Enrollment is Limited
Don't miss out on this opportunity to transform your life. This group coaching program is capped at 10 women to keep the group intimate and ensure transformation. Act now to secure your place in "Unleashed."
Take the first step towards rediscovering yourself and unleashing your full potential. Book a call here if you have any questions.
"I feel like I'm claiming the life that I want and not just the life that was offered me." - Shelley, Program Graduate
"I've completely shifted my belief in myself. I know that I'm a great mother who sometimes has hard days." - Ashley, Program Graduate